The Top 10 Real Estate Books
April 11, 2009
Whether you’re a real estate investor, home owner or buyer looking to understand the complexities of this challenging real estate market there is a book just for you. The following list is the Top 10 Real Estate Books being sold right now on Amazon.com. You’ll also find this list permanently situated in my right sidebar.
For home buyers I highly recommend “Home Buying for Dummies” and for my fellow Realtors you can’t do better than Gary Keller’s “The Millionaire Real Estate Agent.” Here’s to your education and financial prosperity!
2. Home Buying For Dummies, 3rd edition, By Eric Tyson and Ray Brown
3. SHIFT: How Top Real Estate Agents Tackle Tough Times, By Gary Keller, Dave Jenks and Jay Papasan
5. Every Landlord’s Tax Deduction Guide, By Stephen Fishman
7. The Subprime Solution: How Today’s Global Financial Crisis Happened, and What to Do about It, By Robert J. Shiller
8. The Millionaire Real Estate Agent: It’s Not About the Money…It’s About Being the Best You Can Be!, By Gary Keller, Dave Jenks, and Jay Papasan
10. The Great Depression Ahead: How to Prosper in the Crash That Follows the Greatest Boom in History, (Audio Book) By Harry S. Dent