Largo Florida Townhomes & Condos

July 20, 2010

Are you looking to buy a condo or townhome in Largo, Florida? You owe it to yourself to take a look at Cumberland Trace townhomes. Built in 2004 Cumberland Trace is one of the newest and nicest townhome or condo subdivisions in the city of Largo. Next time you’re out take a drive through the community and you’ll see that Cumberland Trace not only makes a nice investment, but it’s a fantastic community to call home.

Cumberland Trace Townhomes of Largo

Town houses, by definition, have 2 stories. The town homes in Cumberland Trace of Largo all have 1,271 square feet (not including the 1-car garages) with both huge bedrooms upstairs. The master bath is incredible featuring dual sinks and a garden tub larger than I have personally EVER seen in any townhome, condo or even house. You can almost swim in it. The master baths also have volume ceilings so they feel extra large. Walk-in showers too.

Cumberland Trace has a great swimming pool – and it’s heated year round! The pool is fenced in and private to residents only. There are bathrooms and a shelter for family BBQ’s.

Cumberland Trace Largo FL

If you’re interested in additional information about the townhomes of Cumberland Trace please call Chris at 727-804-5319. I’d be happy to help you find your next home, whether it be a purchase or a rental.

Comments

7 Responses to “Largo Florida Townhomes & Condos”

1. Largo Realtor on July 21st, 2010 10:45 pm

I remember when Cumberland Trace was nothing more than an empty grass field not too long ago. The builder sure did a great job of developing this land into what I consider the best townhome investment in Largo.

I have several friends that live in Cumberland Trace and they rave about the place. The pool is definitely nice and I have spent many a lazy Sunday afternoon lounging by that pool with my friends. The only thing that would make it better is if they got a hot tub and a gate to make the community a gated subdivision.

Overall, two thumbs up for Cumberland Trace. As a Largo Realtor I will always show new listings in there. Thanks for the post and photos Chris. 🙂

2. Life Insurance Quotes on July 22nd, 2010 8:53 pm

These look like really nice condo’s, me and my wife are looking to move to Florida in about a year and I would like to take a closer look at these.

3. Calgary Motel on July 29th, 2010 2:21 am

Wow! This is really amazing and extraordinary! I think this is now the best solution on our family problem. My husband and I are really looking for a town house here in Florida. It’s really a good news for my husband and my kids. The swimming pool is so nice and cool, I believe they’ll like this.

4. Florida Homes on July 31st, 2010 9:21 pm

I’ve seen these condos and think they are very nice. They are quite a bit nicer than others I have seen in the SOHO area of Tampa.

5. Catie on August 3rd, 2010 7:26 am

The place looks gorgeous, nice and quit environment, large swimming pool. Perfect place for living or relaxation. It can be nice vacation home. It definitely looks family oriented.

6. Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa on August 31st, 2010 10:55 pm

That is a beautiful community you have described, Real Estate in the Tampa Bay area is at an all time best buy. People are going to kick themselves for not buying Tampa Bay Real Estate at todays prices.

7. Edmonton rentals on September 3rd, 2010 3:45 am

This condos look really nice, thanks so much for sharing. It really is a model home for a happy family. I bet it is even more beautiful in the inside. I’m planning to move here in Florida and these town house will be included in my must-take-a-look list.