Cumberland Trace Townhomes of Largo – Market Update
August 7, 2011
A few people have recently been inquiring about current market numbers for Cumberland Trace Townhomes in Largo, FL so I’m going to answer their questions right here.
As of today, August 8, 2011, there are a total of 4 townhomes for sale in Cumberland Trace. Out of these 4 units 3 are actually under contract and only one is active and available.
- 13304 Thoroughbred Loop is a Short Sale and in Pending status with a list price of $75,000.
- 8013 Appaloosa Dr. is a Short Sale and Active and available at a list price of $87,900.
- 8038 Thoroughbred Loop is a foreclosure and is Pending with a list price of $89,900.
- 13058 Thoroughbred Loop is a Short Sale and Active with Contract with a $90,000 list price.
And here are the recent Sales in Cumberland Trace. It appears only 2 townhomes have sold in the past 90 days in this subdivision.
- 13309 Thoroughbred Loop sold for $73,000. This was a Short Sale with 316 days on the market.
- 13255 Thoroughbred Loop sold for $90,000 with $5,000 in seller’s concessions so the real sale price is $85,000. Oh, and 1,228 days on the market!