You need to know about real estate!

November 22, 2011

“Real estate is at the core of almost every business, and it’s certainly at the core of most people’s wealth. In order to build your wealth and improve your business smarts, you need to know about real estate.” — DONALD TRUMP, Think Like a Billionaire

Comments

11 Responses to “You need to know about real estate!”

1. Tim K. on November 23rd, 2011 12:09 am

Donald Trump is extremely motivating to me. While the market may be a mess right now I still think Trump’s words of wisdom apply today. You just have to be a smart real estate investor.

2. donnie p on November 25th, 2011 1:28 pm

great quote. no matter what you do in business at some point real estate is going to be involved. so it’s best to master real estate if you want to maximize your business and profit.

3. Sell house quick on November 27th, 2011 2:28 pm

Real Estate can be a great investment, no matter how big or small. Great post.

4. Borgeau on November 30th, 2011 9:17 pm

Trump needs to work on his hair.

5. Matt on December 1st, 2011 7:50 am

Is that a wig?

I have recently moved back from Spain and struggled to find any good quality websites to advertise my villa for sale on. I even invested in a private website to advertise my property (see http://villa.atomicsoup.com) if anybody wants a bargain double villa! Most websites that are on page one of google.com are way too expensive and kyero only lets agents advertise on there site. Others like rightmove are way too expensive for only a short period of advertising. I did find this site http://owner-sale.co.uk where owners can advertise their property for only £19 until sold! It has some good features on there, advertise in 7 languages, 18 pictures, video of your property, sale or rent. Good value for money, if anyone is trying to sell their overseas property check it out! Does anybody know of similar sites in this price range for me to advertise my villa for sale on?

Good informative blog by the way!

6. Chris O'Connor on December 2nd, 2011 9:04 am

Even though Donald Trump is easy to pick on due to his crazy hair the guy always motivates me. I’ve read several of his books and will probably read more in the future. Most of what he offers is common sense but sometimes we need to hear the obvious. Dr. Phil is a similar professional that gets a lot of attention for being simplistic in his message but sometimes it helps to be reminded of the basics.

7. Curtis Sears on December 4th, 2011 1:28 pm

How did Trump make most of his fortune? Did he start off in real estate or was it through other businesses and investments? I think I read about it before but I can’t remember ….

8. Chris O'Connor on December 4th, 2011 3:01 pm

From my recollection it has always been real estate for Trump. It was 20 years ago that I read his books but if my memory serves my correct he was basically a slum lord. I think his father owned large rental buildings in New York and Trump got into the business. But Trump made his fortune on his own. I could be wrong.

9. Seattle Homes on December 21st, 2011 5:33 pm

This is very true. I have seen plenty of investors have success with Seattle homes and commercial properties.

10. Kauai Real Estate on February 9th, 2012 3:48 pm

I see lots of people moving to hawaii from seattle. I guess the weather here is just a bit better! Donald trump should have ran for president. He may not have one, but at least his head was in the right place. keep up the great real estate posts!

-C

11. South Beach Apartments on June 3rd, 2012 4:52 am

Well said! Real estate investment is good option which can provide you good returns compare to other options. Before doing real estate investments one should have to clear the basic concept of investment.