Beagle Freedom Project – Second Rescue – June 8, 2011

November 30, 2011

What can we do to stop animal testing?

Filed Under: Articles · Tags: , ,

Comments

11 Responses to “Beagle Freedom Project – Second Rescue – June 8, 2011”

1. Beagle Lover on November 30th, 2011 4:40 pm

Beagles are one of my favorite dog breeds. I understand why they use them for research. If you’ve ever had a Beagle you know the breed is docile, loyal and non-aggressive. This all works against them it seems because these admiral traits have placed them at the top of the list of breeds to be abused.

Thanks for sharing this video. I just donated to their organization and hope more people do too.

2. Tampa Pam on November 30th, 2011 9:10 pm

Great video. People that abuse and neglect animals should be forced to experience the same abuse.kststn the

3. Chris O'Connor on December 2nd, 2011 8:54 am

I couldn’t agree more, Tampa Pam.

4. Jodi on December 4th, 2011 1:19 pm

It is criminal how we treat animals in this supposedly “enlightened” age. I know they upset some people with their media antics but the PETA website has some good information on animal testing and what you can do about it.

5. Chris O'Connor on December 4th, 2011 2:56 pm

I agree, Jodi. Thanks for sharing your opinion. I’ve always loved animals and seeing abuse of any sort is almost harder for me to handle than abuse of humans.

6. Medina Homes on December 8th, 2011 7:56 pm

I’m a huge dog lover and anyone who thinks about hurting dogs is sick. Animal testing is awful and the government should take stricter measures to prevent such testing.

7. Minerva on December 10th, 2011 8:05 am

Seeing this video just made me cry, my heart melts seeing those dog eyes and imagining how they have experienced when they and the other animals were abused. I just hope this abuse would stop and let our animals be the animals that they are and be our friends. 🙂

8. Seattle Homes on December 15th, 2011 2:28 pm

I got to prosecute someone with the law’s help for someone beating my beagle/basset hound mix with a Easton bat. Seeing them go down was justice, but not enough.

9. Chris O'Connor on December 15th, 2011 2:41 pm

They should have the same thing done to them. Lack of empathy in people towards animals scares the heck out of me. How anyone can do a Beagle or any sentient creature such harm is perplexing and frightening. I’m glad you saw them prosecuted at least. The doctors and scientists who harm the animals in this video aren’t punished and are actually placed on a pedestal for their horrific actions. As long as it benefits humans then it is acceptable to so many people.

10. Park City Homes on February 8th, 2012 1:03 pm

Good on you for doing things like this. Can’t imagine what some people do to their animals!

11. Angele Moyseos on September 19th, 2012 12:09 pm

This breaks my heart. I can’t believe people treat animals this way.