Which theater room do you like best?

April 28, 2012

All of the below theater rooms are in $3,000,000+ homes currently for sale in the Regional MLS here in Florida. There are plenty of really beautiful theater rooms in less pricey homes but I ran my search starting with the more expensive properties.

One of my dreams is to have a theater room with a huge projection screen, comfy recliners and couches and an amazing sound system. Oh, and a real movie theater popcorn machine!

Some of these theaters are just fantastic. Which theater room do you like the best? What makes it so impressive to you? There are a total of 25 theater rooms displayed below so be sure to click on the “Read more” link to see them all.

Comments

16 Responses to “Which theater room do you like best?”

1. Nifty JJ on April 30th, 2012 11:31 am

I think the very first theater and the forth are my favorites. But those people are filthy rich and I’ll never own such a luxury.

2. Chris O'Connor on April 30th, 2012 11:32 am

I think I’m in agreement. The top one is my favorite for sure. Some of them look pretty cold and depressing.

3. Bharat City on May 10th, 2012 1:49 am

The second last picture looks amazing!

4. Dylan Darling on May 18th, 2012 11:45 am

The first one looks awesome. I’ve seen some great theater rooms. It’s amazing how much money some people dump into a theater room!

5. eric skicki on May 27th, 2012 9:34 pm

I like the last one. Very clean set up

6. Joseph on June 7th, 2012 2:07 pm

Some of these theaters are a bit questionable. Nevertheless, movie theaters in a home will always remind me of Bill Murray’s mansion in Zombieland.

7. John on June 15th, 2012 5:44 am

I like the first one. It has a comfy décor with a large projection screen. The décor is nicely done with lot of details. I must mention that the painting on the wall is superb.

8. Robbins on June 15th, 2012 7:21 am

The owner of the 13th room is a die-hard fan of Hollywood movies. The room is interestingly done and the popcorn machine simply adds to its décor. Ah, I would definitely like to watch a few of the oldies in this room with the paintings around me.

9. Robbie on June 15th, 2012 7:44 pm

I like the fifth one. It is simplistically designed yet looks very elegant. The room does not attract undue attention but has everything that you need in a theater room.

10. Jackie on June 15th, 2012 8:33 pm

The first one looks very formal. Not the kind I will like to have in my own house. I would rather like to chill out in my theater room rather than be stiff. For me, the second one is the best.

11. Jessica on June 16th, 2012 9:25 pm

Yeah, the fifth one is good. It shows good taste because of minimalistic design. The two long vases near makes the room stands out. Anyone who owns this one has very good taste.

12. Joanna on June 17th, 2012 5:10 am

The fourth one looks very comfy. The tone of yellow makes it warm and exudes hospitality of the owner. It does not stress on the décor and I like that idea.

13. Jonny on June 17th, 2012 5:18 am

The 8th theater room caught my attention. Maybe because of the presence of the red sitting arrangements. The paintings are quite interesting and show that the owner has a deep interest in films.

14. Apartments for rent in California on July 5th, 2012 4:12 am

Well, I like all theater portfolio and all are looking awesome. I think just display of item not only important but music and computability is also important. Am I write?

15. Melanie McNearney on August 20th, 2012 1:12 pm

The fourth one is definitely my favorite! But I am also prone to the eleventh one. It reminds me of a spaceship, or what a theater would look like on a spaceship.

16. Sarah Hill on September 24th, 2012 2:32 pm

The top one is definitely my favorite. It has such a warm feel to it. A lot of the other ones are so dark and dreary.