Comments Posted By Henry Phillips
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
Hello Chris and other posters.
I Am an employee of Z57, and I would like the opportunity to address several of the points mentioned above. I am not posting to argue, but rather to:
1. Clarify Z57’s position
2. Explain what calls the Federal Do Not Call List covers
3. Share information on how to stop any unwanted calls (We certainly don’t want to waste anyone’s time, though we do strive to help more agents achieve success through online marketing!)
First though, I want to apologize for any inconvenience our marketing efforts have caused. We, like every other business out there, are trying our best to grow our business. Our sales representatives are trained to act in a professional manner at all times; one of our core values is to be positive and inspiring! Our goal is to make every single one of our clients more successful in their real estate careers. It is only through their success that our business will continue to grow.
1. I’m not sure why the name of our CEO, Steve Weber, was used. Just like any other CEO of a medium-sized business, he does not make any outbound sales calls. He is involved with improving our company and our clients’ careers on a larger scale, and at the executive level.
2. The National Do Not Call Registry (AKA the Do Not Call List) covers personal phone numbers, but does not cover business to business calls. This information is located on a page at the website referenced above. (http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/alerts/alt107.shtm item #14) Real estate agents list their phone numbers all over the Internet, to grow their business. As these numbers are listed in association with their real estate business, they are considered business numbers.
3. Though we are not required by law to do so, we keep an internal Do Not Call list that is strictly enforced. As I mentioned above: We are looking only to increase the success of our clients and our business. We have no desire to contact agents who don’t want to consider a better way to market online. Any agent may email us through our website, and request to be added to our Do Not Call List.
I do appreciate the opportunity to address the above concerns.
Quality Assurance Manager
Z57 Internet Solutions
Comment Posted By Henry Phillips On February 4, 2011 @ 12:11 pm
Tampa Bay Real Estate
| Belleair Beach Real Estate | Belleair Bluffs Real Estate | Belleair Real Estate | Clearwater Beach Real Estate | Clearwater Real Estate | Crystal Beach Real Estate | Dunedin Real Estate | East Lake Real Estate | Hillsborough Real Estate | Holiday, Florida Real Estate | Largo Real Estate | Madeira Beach Real Estate | New Port Richey Real Estate | Odessa Real Estate | Oldsmar Real Estate | Palm Harbor Real Estate | Pasco Real Estate | Pinellas Park Real Estate | Pinellas Real Estate | Port Richey Real Estate | Safety Harbor Real Estate | Seminole Real Estate | St. Petersburg Real Estate | Tampa Real Estate | Tarpon Springs Real Estate | Trinity, FL Real Estate |
Tampa Bay Notary Public & Mobile Signing Agent
| Notary Public - Largo, FL | Notary Public - Seminole, FL | Notary Public - Tampa, FL | Notary Public - Tarpon Springs, FL | Notary Public – Belleair Beach, FL | Notary Public – Belleair Bluffs, FL - ZIP Code 33770 | Notary Public – Belleair, FL - ZIP Code 33756 | Notary Public – Clearwater Beach, FL - ZIP Code 33767 | Notary Public – Clearwater, FL | Notary Public – Crystal Beach, FL - ZIP Code: 34681 | Notary Public – Dunedin, FL | Notary Public – East Lake, FL - ZIP Code 33610 | Notary Public – Hillsborough County, FL | Notary Public – Holiday, FL | Notary Public – Madeira Beach, FL - ZIP Codes 33708, 33738 | Notary Public – New Port Richey, FL | Notary Public – Odessa, FL - ZIP Code 33556 | Notary Public – Oldsmar, FL - ZIP Code: 34677 | Notary Public – Palm Harbor, FL | Notary Public – Pasco County, FL | Notary Public – Pinellas County, FL | Notary Public – Pinellas Park, FL | Notary Public – Port Richey, FL - 34667, 34668, 34669, 34673, 34674 | Notary Public – Safety Harbor, FL - ZIP Code 34695 | Notary Public – St. Petersburg, FL | Notary Public – Trinity, FL - 34655 Zip Code |